Excel for Mac - Create Relationship between tables (Power Pivot)

Ammar Elmuhammed 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-07-27T12:51:08.3366667+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support,

I am using Microsoft Excel for Mac Version 16.111.1 on a MacBook.

I am following Microsoft's documentation and several official tutorials about creating relationships between tables using Data Model and Power Pivot. However, I cannot find the "Create Relationship" option or any Power Pivot features in Excel for Mac.

Could you please clarify the following:

  1. Does Excel for Mac support Data Model and Create Relationship between tables?
  2. If these features are supported, how can I enable and use them?
  3. If they are not supported, are there any plans to add them in a future update?

I would appreciate an official answer because I am learning Excel Dashboard development and need to know whether this feature is available on macOS.

Thank you for your time and support.

Microsoft 365 ve Office | Excel | Eğitim için | macOS
0 yorum Açıklama yok

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Ana Le 2,705 Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman
    2026-07-27T13:57:12.25+00:00

    Hi,

    The behavior you're seeing is expected.At this time, Excel for Mac does not support the Power Pivot Data Model, including features such as:

    • Creating relationships between tables (Data > Relationships / Create Relationship)
    • Power Pivot
    • Managing the Data Model

    Because these features aren't available on macOS, there isn't a setting or add-in that can enable them.

    If your work requires Data Model relationships or Power Pivot for dashboard development, you'll need to use Excel for Windows, where these features are supported.

    For reference, Microsoft provides documentation for Power Pivot and the Excel Data Model here:

    Regarding future availability, Microsoft hasn't announced any plans or timeline for bringing Power Pivot/Data Model support to Excel for Mac. I recommend keeping an eye on the Microsoft 365 Roadmap and the Excel Blog for any future announcements.

    I hope this helps clarify the current support status.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.