Playstation 5 Minecraft Realms

Hazan 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-07-18T13:03:16.3266667+00:00

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

I believe this is not the correct department, but I really need help.

I purchased a Minecraft Realms subscription and Marketplace Pass on PlayStation. The payment was successfully processed, but my Realm still shows "Expired", and Marketplace Pass has not been activated.

Xbox Virtual Support advised me that this may be a license synchronization issue. I have already contacted PlayStation Support, but the problem has still not been resolved.

Could you please forward my request to the correct Microsoft/Minecraft support team or tell me who I should contact? I would really appreciate any assistance.

Thank you for your time and support.

Kind regards,

Windows Ev | Diğer | Oyun
0 yorum Açıklama yok

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En Eski
  1. Thomas4-N 22,380 Saygınlık puanı Microsoft Harici Personeli Moderatör
    2026-07-19T10:51:39.83+00:00

    Please be aware that you are posting on an tr-tr forum. However, your post's content is in en-us rather than tr-tr. Please note that the information provided has been translated using an automated translation tool. While we strive to ensure accuracy, the translation may not always fully reflect the original meaning, context, or intent of the source content


    Hello Hazan,

    Since both purchases were completed through PlayStation but remain inactive inside Minecraft, this appears to be a purchase-entitlement synchronization issue.

    Please first confirm that Minecraft is signed in with the Microsoft account linked to the same PSN account used for the purchase.

    If the PlayStation transaction shows as completed, I suggest submitting a ticket to Minecraft Support. The Minecraft Help Center specifically handles Realms purchases and subscriptions, so it is the appropriate place to investigate why the completed PlayStation purchase has not been activated inside Minecraft.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?


Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.