MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT HAS STOLEN! SUPPORT IS NOT ANSWERING!

Koray Yıldız 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-07-08T12:06:30.8433333+00:00

HELLO I HAVE SENT AN E-MAIL CONTAINING A HARD EVIDENCE THAT MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED. I'VE SHARED A INVOICE OF PAYMENT BY ME ON JUNE 6. HOWEVER THE SUPPORT NEVER REPLIED!! YOU CAN SEE THE MAIL THAT I SENT BELOW! IF YOU REACH ME I CAN PROVIDE MY INVOICE THAT IS A HARD EVIDENCE OF POSSESSION OF MY STOLEN ACCOUNT!

Hello,

My Microsoft account has been compromised, and the hacker completely changed the primary email address, which is why the automatic Account Recovery Form (ACSR) no longer works for me.

However, I have definitive proof of ownership for this account. I purchased Minecraft on February 6, 2025, and I have the official Microsoft receipt containing the unique Order ID.

Here are the exact billing details associated with the compromised account:

Account Owner Name: Koray Yıldız

Original Email Address: ******@gmail.com

Microsoft Order ID: 1739529758

Purchase Date: February 6, 2025

Product: Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC

Total Paid: 509.00 TRY

Payment Method: MasterCard ending in 8798

I have attached the original invoice as a PDF file. Since the payment was made with my personal credit card matching my name, I can verify this transaction completely.

Could you please escalate this case to the Account Security / Escalation Team so they can manually verify these billing details in your system and help me recover my account?

Thank you,

Koray Yıldız

Microsoft 365 ve Office | Abonelik, hesap, faturalandırma | Diğer | Diğer
0 yorum Açıklama yok

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Igor Leyko 112.4K Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman
    2026-07-08T12:44:53.7766667+00:00

    This forum is not Microsoft support; it is a form of users' mutual support. Forum members have not an access to your account so may give recommendations only.

    You may contact Microsoft support via https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/ page.

    Please note, payment is not a proof of account ownership because it could be done not by account owner only but a friend, family member, and so on too.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.