Kullanıcıların aboneliklerini, hesap ayarlarını ve faturalandırma bilgilerini yönetmelerine yardımcı olan Microsoft 365 özellikleri.
Since you are using English on a Turkish forum, I will reply in English to make communication easier. If you would like me to use a different language, please let me know.
Hi,
Based on the error AADSTS5000225: "This tenant has been blocked due to inactivity", the issue cannot be resolved through self-service actions. Since the tenant is blocked, you are unable to access it to leave the organization or perform any tenant management tasks.
Unfortunately, neither removing the tenant association from your Microsoft account nor deleting the blocked tenant can be performed from the user side. This requires intervention from Microsoft's support team.
Option 1: Contact Microsoft Data Protection Support by Phone (Primary Method)
As the affected tenant is inaccessible, you will need to contact Microsoft Support and request assistance with the blocked tenant association. Please reach out to Microsoft Customer Support by phone using the regional contact numbers available here: Contact Microsoft customer support
During the call, request to speak with a support agent and provide the following information:
- The blocked tenant name
- The Tenant ID
- The error message: AADSTS5000225 – This tenant has been blocked due to inactivity
- That the blocked tenant is preventing you from:
- Leaving the organization
- Accessing the tenant
- Deleting the tenant
- Closing your Microsoft account
Option 2: Create a new tenant to submit a support ticket
If you cannot reach a live agent, there is still a workaround, you might consider registering for a new tenant by signing up for a trial subscription and submit your request from there.
To set up a new tenant, please follow these steps below:
Visit Microsoft 365 Business Plans and Pricing | Microsoft 365. This would allow you to create a new tenant following the prompts provided. Once set up, you can access the admin console of the new tenant and submit a support ticket requesting and ask for assistance regarding the blocked tenant that is preventing you from closing your Microsoft account.
Follow the guided setup process to create a new account and provision a new Microsoft 365 tenant.
Once the new tenant has been created, you should be able to access the Microsoft 365 Admin Center and the support portal. From there, submit a support request regarding the blocked tenant that is preventing you from closing your Microsoft account.
In your support request, clearly explain that you are unable to access the affected tenant because it has been blocked due to inactivity and that its association with your Microsoft account is preventing account closure. You can use the following template:
"Hello,
I am attempting to close my Microsoft account, but the process cannot be completed because my account is still associated with an organization named "Your_Organization_Name" (Tenant ID: "Your_TenantID").
Unfortunately, I cannot access this tenant. Whenever I attempt to sign in, I receive the following error: AADSTS5000225: This tenant has been blocked due to inactivity.
Because the tenant is blocked, I am unable to leave the organization, access tenant administration, or take any action to remove the association from my account. As a result, I am also unable to complete the Microsoft account closure process.
I created this new tenant solely to contact Microsoft Support and request assistance with this issue.
I kindly request that the appropriate team review the blocked tenant and determine whether it can be removed from my account, deleted, or otherwise addressed so that I can proceed with closing my Microsoft account.
I am willing to provide any additional information or verification required."
Ticket Support: In the Microsoft 365 Admin Center > Support > Help & Support. You can raise support ticket at https://admin.microsoft.com/#/support/requests
Please remember to cancel the trial subscription after your issue is resolved, as this will help you avoid any accidental billing. You may prefer the following resource for detailed instructions: Cancel your Microsoft business subscription in the Microsoft 365 admin center | Microsoft Learn
As this issue is specifically related to a blocked Microsoft Entra ID (Azure AD) tenant and its association with your Microsoft account, I would recommend reposting your question on the Microsoft Entra ID forum under the correct product category and tags: Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
Please use the en-us site and recreate your post there so that it is routed to the appropriate community and support specialists who handle Microsoft Entra ID tenant-related issues.
Posting under the correct tag and product category will help ensure your question receives visibility from the right audience and increases the likelihood of getting accurate guidance for this specific issue.
I hope this information is useful. Additionally, as other users have raised similar concerns and may not be aware of where to share their feedback, I hope this response helps clarify the situation and suggests a potential next step. Highlighting this information can make it more visible to others in the community who may be facing the same issue, making it easier for them to find guidance and contribute their feedback as well.
Thank you again for your time and for raising this important usability concern. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
I look forward to your thoughts on this.
If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.