Reinstalling New Outlook Update

2026-06-30T08:27:30.6266667+00:00

After starting the Outlook update, the power went out and my computer shut down during the installation phase. When I managed to turn it back on, I couldn't open the new Outlook interface again. How can I open it? The new Outlook interface is nowhere to be found. I can't switch from classic Outlook to new Outlook because it closes while installing.

Kullanıcının resmi

Outlook | Windows | Windows için Klasik Outlook | Kurumsal

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En Eski
  1. Jess-Q 12,795 Saygınlık puanı Microsoft Harici Personeli Moderatör
    2026-06-30T09:30:18.16+00:00

    I noticed this thread is on the Turkish Microsoft Q&A site, but your question is written in English, so I’ll continue assisting you in English. If you’d prefer Turkish, please let me know and I’ll be happy to switch.

    Hi @Kerim Ayvaz (DHL Supply Chain)

    Regarding your issue, it seems like the power loss during installation left the new Outlook in an incomplete state, which is why the toggle tries to finish installing and then closes. A more reliable fix is to install new Outlook directly from the Microsoft Store instead of using the toggle.

    Install new Outlook from the Store:

    If it still won't open, clear the leftover files from the interrupted install:

    • Close all Outlook windows and other Office apps.
    • Press Windows + R, type %localappdata%\Microsoft, and press Enter.
    • Kullanıcının resmi
    • Delete the Olk and OneAuth folders (these rebuild automatically).
    • Kullanıcının resmi
    • Restart your PC and try installing/opening new Outlook again.

    It also helps to make sure Windows and the Microsoft Store are fully updated before retrying. In the meantime, your classic Outlook is still working normally, so you won't lose access to your mail while sorting this out.

    If it doesn’t work as expected or you run into any issues, feel free to get back to me anytime. I’d be happy to take a closer look and work through it together with you if needed.

    Thank you for your patience and cooperation.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?


Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.