Date of birth

2026-06-25T19:25:01.5933333+00:00

Hello,

I accidentally entered my company's registration date (2021) instead of my own date of birth when creating my Microsoft account ([Moderatör notu kişisel bilgiler kaldırıldı]@outlook.com).

Because of this, my account is being treated as a child account, and I cannot change my date of birth.

I am an adult and would like my correct date of birth to be restored. I can provide identification if required.

Microsoft 365 ve Office | Microsoft Family Safety | Ev için | Windows
Microsoft 365 ve Office | Microsoft Family Safety | Ev için | Windows

Ailelerin sağlıklı dijital alışkanlıklar oluşturmasına ve bağlantıda kalmalarına yardımcı olan ücretsiz bir uygulama ve hizmet. Ekran süresi yönetimi, içerik filtreleme ve konum paylaşımı için araçlar sunarak hem çevrimiçi güvenliği hem de gerçek dünya farkındalığını desteklemek üzere tasarlanmıştır

0 yorum Açıklama yok

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. paulr0511 49,135 Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman
    2026-06-25T20:10:06.35+00:00

    Hello, good day and thanks for your question. I understand that you have encountered an issue when you tried changing the date of birth on your Microsoft account.

    If it is reading or treating the account as a child, changing the birthday is a self guided automatic process and you can go to the link below and click on the "I am an adult but Msft thinks I am a child" section to start the process and see how it goes from there.

    https://support.microsoft.com/tr-tr/account-billing/how-to-change-a-birth-date-on-a-microsoft-account-837badbc-999e-54d2-2617-d19206b9540a

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.