Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise

OĞUZHAN ŞAHİN 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-06-25T08:21:12.59+00:00

I need to renew the license for my university Outlook account, and I cannot do it through the app.Ekran görüntüsü 2026-06-25 111514

What do I need to do to resolve this situation? Thanks in advance.

Microsoft 365 ve Office | Abonelik, hesap, faturalandırma | Eğitim için | Diğer
0 yorum Açıklama yok

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Liora D 18,930 Saygınlık puanı Microsoft Harici Personeli Moderatör
    2026-06-25T09:00:39.6533333+00:00

    I noticed that you posted your question in English, so I’ll respond in English to make sure the explanation is clear and easy to follow. If you’d prefer a reply in a different language, please let me know. 

    The answer has been automatically translated. As a result, there may be grammatical errors or unusual words.

    *Please understand that this is a public community forum. In my role as a moderator, I do not have access to your university account, the licenses assigned to it, or your institution's Microsoft 365 administration settings. However, I will do my best to point you in the right direction.
    *Thank you for your generous understanding!


    Dear @OĞUZHAN ŞAHİN,

    I hope you’re having a good day.

    Thank you for reaching out.

    Based on the screenshot, Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise is showing "Product Deactivated", which means the Office applications are currently unable to validate a valid license for your account. The important point here is that this appears to be a university-managed account, not a personal Microsoft subscription.

    Because educational Microsoft 365 licenses are assigned and managed by the university, students typically cannot renew, extend, or reassign these licenses themselves through the Office application. The license status is controlled by the institution's Microsoft 365 administrators.

    For this reason, I recommend contacting your university's IT Help Desk or Microsoft 365 administrator and asking them to verify:

    • Whether your account currently has a Microsoft 365 license assigned.
    • Whether your student status is still eligible for the license.
    • Whether the license was removed, expired, or changed by the university.
    • Whether any action is required on their side to reactivate the license.

    If you’re unsure who your administrator is, this article may help: How do I find my Microsoft 365 admin?

    I understand that being directed to your university's IT department may not be the answer you were hoping for. However, the license and eligibility information are managed by your institution, and neither Microsoft community moderators nor end users can view or modify those assignments. The university administrators are the only ones who can confirm the current licensing status of your account and make any necessary changes.

    As a quick check, you may also try signing out of all Office applications and signing back in using your university account. If the license is still assigned, Office may reactivate automatically after signing in again.

    I hope this helps clarify the situation and points you toward the quickest resolution. If your university IT department provides additional information or an error message, feel free to share it here and I'll be happy to help review it further.

    If this answer was helpful, please consider marking it as the Accepted Answer so that other students experiencing a similar licensing issue can find the information more easily.

    Thank you, and I wish you a great day ahead!

    Warm regards, 


    If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".    

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread. 

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?


Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.