Microsoft account hacked, security information removed, recovery form rejected

Berat Hazar Katırcı 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-06-22T09:23:43.6766667+00:00

Hello,

My Microsoft account appears to have been compromised in October 2025.

I still have access to the original email address that was associated with the account.

I have multiple Microsoft security emails showing suspicious login activity and later removal of security information.

I also have Mojang/Minecraft purchase receipts and order information associated with the account.

I attempted to use the Microsoft account recovery form multiple times, but it was rejected.

The account still appears to exist because the Xbox profile and Skype profile can still be found, but I no longer have access to it.

I am not asking for a password reset. I would like to know if there is any way to request a manual review of my case or contact a Microsoft representative regarding account ownership.

I'm writing this post from my alternate account, and I also have the censored name of the email address that hacked my account.

Thank you.

Toplum Merkezi | Soru-Yanıtları tartışma sitesi | Diğer geri bildirimler
0 yorum Açıklama yok

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. fatih55 245 Saygınlık puanı
    2026-06-28T19:54:10.47+00:00

    Hi Berat Hazar Katırcı,

    I’m sorry to hear your Microsoft account was compromised. Since you’ve already tried the recovery form and it was rejected, the next step is to contact Microsoft Support directly.

    • Go to https://support.microsoft.com and select “Account recovery & security.”
    • Provide all the evidence you mentioned (security emails, Mojang/Minecraft receipts, Xbox/Skype profile links).
    • Ask for a manual review of your case; support agents can escalate ownership verification when automated recovery fails.

    Community forums cannot restore accounts directly, but official support can investigate and confirm ownership.

    (Note: I am a Turkish volunteer helping here. If there are any translation mistakes in my English, please keep that in mind.)

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.