Partner Center support request still waiting.

BERKAY BEKTAŞ 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-06-11T13:24:41.6033333+00:00

Dear Microsoft Team,

I am writing regarding my Partner Center support request ***.

My company is registered in the United Kingdom, and I have been waiting for the completion of my Microsoft AI Cloud Partner Program verification. Unfortunately, despite multiple follow-ups, the issue remains unresolved and my account is still pending verification.

I have attempted to contact support through the available channels and have been unable to reach anyone by phone. At this point, I am completely blocked from accessing the Hardware Dashboard and submitting my driver package for attestation signing.

This delay is having a direct impact on my development and release schedule. I would greatly appreciate it if this case could be escalated to the appropriate verification team for urgent review.

Could you please provide:

The current status of my verification.

Any missing information or documents required from my side.

An estimated timeframe for completion.

A direct contact method for the team handling this verification.

Support Request ID: ***

I would appreciate any assistance in resolving this matter as soon as possible.

Kind regards,


Toplum Merkezi | İzlenmiyor
0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.