Windows 11 OOBE cannot add my Microsoft account during clean installation

Emrah Öztürk 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-06-08T08:16:05.2466667+00:00

Hello,

During a clean installation of Windows 11, I tried to sign in with my Microsoft account during the initial setup/OOBE. I entered my Microsoft account password manually, but after authentication Windows showed this message:

“Oops, something went wrong. We can’t add your Microsoft account to this device right now. You can continue setting up your device, then sign in from Settings.”

I tried again using a different internet connection, but the same error appeared.

My Microsoft account password is correct and the account works normally, but Windows Setup/OOBE cannot add this Microsoft account to the device during the first setup.

Could you please advise why this happens and how I can fix it so I can complete Windows setup with my Microsoft account?

Thank you.

Windows Ev | Windows 11 | Hesaplar, profiller ve oturum açma
0 yorum Açıklama yok

Moderatör tarafından önerilen yanıt
Emrah Öztürk 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-06-10T05:05:15.31+00:00

Update: The issue has been resolved after changing my Microsoft account password.My previous password was not wrong. I could sign in successfully with that password through a web browser and on mobile, and I could also complete two-step verification. However, Windows 11 OOBE kept failing when I tried to use that same password during setup.

After I changed my Microsoft account password, Windows Setup/OOBE accepted the account normally and the setup continued successfully. This seems very unusual, but changing the password fixed the OOBE sign-in issue.

Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

1 kişi bu yanıtı yararlı buldu.

1 ek yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Estrella721 46,540 Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman
    2026-06-08T08:53:44.29+00:00

    Bu sayfa Windows kurulumu için gibi görünüyor. Lütfen aşağıdaki adımları deneyin:

    Komut İstemi'ni açmak için Shift tuşu + F10 tuşlarına basın.

    Veya SHIFT+FN+F10

    OOBE\BYPASSNRO yazın ve Enter tuşuna basın:

    Cihazınız yeniden başlatıldıktan sonra, 'İnternetim yok' seçeneğine tıklayın.

    İnternet bağlantısı olmadan bilgisayarınızı kurmaya devam edin.

    Kurulum tamamlandıktan sonra internete bağlanabilirsiniz.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?


Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.