Urgent: Account Deadlock - Phone 2FA verification fails and Recovery Email trigger temporary service error

yagız 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-05-18T17:10:18.05+00:00

I am facing a severe account deadlock with my Hotmail account and am completely unable to sign in or reset my password due to multiple system-level errors in Microsoft's security verification flow.

Here is the exact breakdown of the loop I am stuck in:

  • The Automated Recovery Form is Disabled: Because I have Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) enabled, the automated recovery form (ACSR) automatically rejects my request and tells me to use the official password reset page.
  • Path A - Phone Verification Failure: When I attempt to use my phone number for verification, the system either throws an error saying the code cannot be sent/used, or fails to process the request entirely.
  • Path B - Recovery Email Verification Failure (Glitch): When I choose my recovery email, the system successfully sends the 6-digit verification code. I receive it and type it in. However, the exact moment I click "Next" to complete the reset, the page crashes and throws a random error: "There is a temporary problem with the service. Please try again." or "We cannot provide this service right now.""There is a temporary problem with the service. Please try again." or "We cannot provide this service right now."

Last time I was able to change my password was after 5-10days of me trying everyday before i spam the daily code limitation.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Hesap yönetimi, güvenlik ve gizlilik
0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.