I bought a minecraft account and it got hacked I want my money back

Toprak CEYLAN 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-04-29T17:25:46.1866667+00:00

Hello bought a Minecraft account and it got hacked, Its all started with March 2026 i buy a account now (today i entered to Minecraft Launcher and it says ''Login with Microsoft'' i tried to login but it says ''Login to ******@jerkoffmail.com '' I don't know what is this but when i try to login with m e-mail it logins to ''FiveParty...'' account but this is not my account i buy the deluxe packet 1200 minecoin and etc... How i can get my account back or my money back? That's so bad and i pay ''1599.99 Turk Lirasi (TL)'' and my E-mail in risk And and and it says on microsoft j........@jerkoffmail if my money pay back or don't give my account back i will report it to the relevant authorities and file a complaint.

With All Respect

Surface | Diğer
0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.