Account Locked and Password Reset Not Working

MA 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-04-28T07:12:38.26+00:00

I no longer have access to the trusted device that my Hotmail account recognizes. After changing devices, I forgot my Hotmail password. When I use the “forgot password” option, I request a code to my other email address linked to the account. I receive the code and enter it, but then it keeps asking for additional verification codes. After repeating this process several times, it eventually says that I have requested too many codes. I have tried this over several days with waiting intervals, but the result is always the same. When I try to verify using my phone number, it shows a service error and does not allow the process. I also tried the account recovery form, but it does not work because two-step verification is enabled. This Hotmail account is connected to many applications, and I have active subscriptions on them. Since I cannot access the account, I am still being charged for these subscriptions without being able to use the services.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Hesap yönetimi, güvenlik ve gizlilik
0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.