Manual Student Verification Request for Microsoft Learn Student Ambassadors Application

Osman Furkan Erkan 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-04-25T12:26:58.1366667+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support Team,

I am writing to request a manual student verification for my account. I am currently trying to apply for the Microsoft Learn Student Ambassadors program and access my student benefits (such as Azure for Students and the 1-year LinkedIn Premium), but the automated system is not accepting my university email address.

I am a 2nd-year Computer Engineering student at Ege University. I am highly active in my university's tech community, currently serving as the Vice President of the Computer Engineering Club, and I am a High Honor Student with a 3.59 GPA. I am very eager to become a Campus Ambassador to bridge the gap between Microsoft technologies and my peers.

To verify my student status manually, I have attached the following official documents to this ticket:

  1. My official and verifiable Student Certificate (includes a QR code for government verification).

My current academic transcript.

Could you please review my documents and manually verify my student status so I can complete my ambassador application and access the student developer tools?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Best regards,

Osman Furkan Erkan Computer Engineering, Ege University yok-ogrenci-belgesi-sorgulama.pdf
******@ogrenci.ege.edu.trTranskript - Senaryo.pdf

Azure
Azure

Microsoft tarafından yönetilen veri merkezlerinden oluşan dünya çapında bir ağ üzerinden uygulama ve hizmetler oluşturmak, dağıtmak ve yönetmek için bir bulut bilişim platformu ve altyapısı.

0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.