Azure for Students – University identity cannot be verified

LEYLA ERDEMİR 10 Saygınlık puanı
2026-04-18T18:05:47.9266667+00:00

Hello,

I am trying to sign up for Azure for Students using my university email address, but I get the following error message during student verification:

“University identity cannot be verified.”

My details:

  • University email domain: @istun.edu.tr
  • I am an active university student and over 18
  • The email account is active and can receive emails
  • I have tried using a private/incognito browser and signing in with only this account

However, the verification still fails.

My question:

Is my university domain eligible for Azure for Students?

If not, is there a way to manually verify my student status?

I can provide a student certificate if needed.

Thank you for your help.

Additional info:

  • Name: Leyla Erdemir
  • University: Istanbul Health and Technology University
  • Country: Turkey
Azure
Azure

Microsoft tarafından yönetilen veri merkezlerinden oluşan dünya çapında bir ağ üzerinden uygulama ve hizmetler oluşturmak, dağıtmak ve yönetmek için bir bulut bilişim platformu ve altyapısı.

0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.