Azure for Students Verification Issue - Student Ambassador Application

merve sürücü 5 Saygınlık puanı
2026-04-15T19:48:02.52+00:00

Hi,

​I am a senior Computer Engineering student at Suleyman Demirel University. I am trying to activate my Azure for Students account to apply for the Microsoft Learn Student Ambassadors program.

​However, I am consistently encountering errors when trying to verify my status with my university email address (******@ogr.sdu.edu.tr). The system seems to be stuck in a loop and does not recognize my academic status.

​I would like to request a manual verification. I can provide my official, barcode-verified student certificate (from the E-Government system) if needed. Could you please assist me with the verification process?

​Best regards,

Merve Sürücü

Azure
Azure

Microsoft tarafından yönetilen veri merkezlerinden oluşan dünya çapında bir ağ üzerinden uygulama ve hizmetler oluşturmak, dağıtmak ve yönetmek için bir bulut bilişim platformu ve altyapısı.

0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.