TF400813: Resource not available for anonymous access – Only happens in Chrome/Opera, works in Safari

İsak YILDIRIM 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-03-26T08:05:26.01+00:00

Hi,

I’m encountering the following error when trying to access Azure DevOps devops.xxxx.local/(collectionname):

TF400813: Resource not available for anonymous access. Client authentication required.

Ekran Resmi 2026-03-26 11.02.26 Issue details:

  • I can access Azure DevOps successfully using Safari on the same machine.
  • However, when I try using Chrome or Opera, I consistently get this error.
  • Other colleagues in the same office/network can access Azure DevOps via Chrome without any issues.
  • This suggests the problem is specific to my browser or local configuration.

Environment:

  • OS: macOS Sonoma 14.8.5
  • Browser versions:
    • Chrome: Sürüm 146.0.7680.165 (arm64)
    • Opera: Opera One(sürüm: 129.0.5823.15) (arm64)
    • Safari: Sürüm 26.3.1 (19623.2.7.18.3)
    • Network: Same office network as colleagues (no VPN differences)

What I’ve tried:

  • Cleared cache and cookies in Chrome/Opera
  • Tried incognito/private mode
  • Disabled all extensions
  • Logged out and back into Microsoft account
  • Restarted browser and machine

Additional notes:

  • The issue only occurs in Chromium-based browsers.
  • Authentication seems to fail or not be passed correctly in Chrome/Opera.

Questions:

  • Could this be related to cookies, third-party cookie policies, or authentication tokens?
  • Are there any known issues with Azure DevOps authentication on Chromium-based browsers?
  • What additional steps can I take to debug or resolve this?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Azure
Azure

Microsoft tarafından yönetilen veri merkezlerinden oluşan dünya çapında bir ağ üzerinden uygulama ve hizmetler oluşturmak, dağıtmak ve yönetmek için bir bulut bilişim platformu ve altyapısı.

0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.