Disclaimer: you're posting on a Turkish locale forum and using another language, therefore I will engage using the same language as the original post.
Hi Bülent KAYABAŞ,
I understand how frustrating this is.
Before going further, could you confirm the following:
- Is this account a personal Microsoft account (Outlook.com / Hotmail.com / Live.com), not a work or school account?
- Are you receiving the block message when signing in at https://account.microsoft.com, or only when adding the account in Windows 11?
- Approximately how long ago did you last attempt password sign‑in repeatedly?
Meanwhile, if a Microsoft account is blocked due to too many attempts, the only immediate resolution is to wait until the security cooldown expires. After waiting, sign in from a browser and complete one password reset: https://account.live.com/password/reset
Note:
- Do not retry multiple times
- Do not attempt sign‑in on multiple devices at once
I’ll wait for your update.
Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.