Request for Support Regarding Education and Certification Processes

Osman Muhammed Narin 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-03-13T06:42:21.99+00:00

Request for Support Regarding Education and Certification Processes – [Your Name]

Hello Microsoft Education and Certification Team,

My name is Muhammed Osman Narin. I am a graduate of Information Security Technology and currently work as a Systems and Network Analyst. My goal is to advance my career by specializing in Microsoft technologies.

I currently have field experience in Office 365 management, Active Directory, and basic network infrastructures. I want to crown these competencies with Microsoft's globally recognized certifications. I am particularly focused on the Azure Administrator (AZ-104) and Microsoft 365 Administrator (MS-102) certifications.

To validate my current knowledge base academically and professionally, I kindly request your guidance regarding discount vouchers, free exam opportunities, or relevant training events (such as Microsoft Virtual Training Days) I can attend for these certification exams.

Thank you in advance for your support and feedback. Wishing you all the best in your endeavors.

Sincerely,


Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office | Project | For Education | Windows

Toplum Merkezi | İzlenmiyor
0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.