MY account was hacked and email changed

erdem yatkın 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-01-24T17:08:35.0766667+00:00

Hello,

My Microsoft account was compromised by an unauthorized person.

Originally, the account was created and used with my email address, and I am still the original owner of that email account. However, after the account was compromised, the attacker removed my email address from the account as the primary alias.

Because of this:

  • My original email is no longer listed as the primary email on the compromised account
  • That same email address is now associated with a new Microsoft account that I created later, mistakenly thinking the original account was deleted

Despite this, I can still provide strong ownership proof:

  • I know multiple previous passwords used on the compromised account
  • I know when and where the account was originally created and used
  • The compromised account had a linked Minecraft profile, and my original Minecraft username was erdemuss, which was changed without my consent after the takeover

I have tried the official account recovery form, but:

  • There is no way to explain that my original email was removed by the attacker
  • There is no field to mention linked services like Minecraft
  • I am repeatedly redirected to the same automated process

My question is:

What is the correct way to handle account recovery when the original email alias was removed by the attacker, but the original email owner still has access to that email and knows previous passwords?

Is there any escalation or manual review path in such cases?

Thank you for any guidance Hello,

My Microsoft account was compromised by an unauthorized person.

Originally, the account was created and used with my email address, and I am still the original owner of that email account. However, after the account was compromised, the attacker removed my email address from the account as the primary alias.

Because of this:

  • My original email is no longer listed as the primary email on the compromised account
  • That same email address is now associated with a new Microsoft account that I created later, mistakenly thinking the original account was deleted

Despite this, I can still provide strong ownership proof:

  • I know multiple previous passwords used on the compromised account
  • I know when and where the account was originally created and used
  • The compromised account had a linked Minecraft profile, and my original Minecraft username was changed without my consent after the takeover

I have tried the official account recovery form, but:

  • There is no way to explain that my original email was removed by the attacker
  • There is no field to mention linked services like Minecraft
  • I am repeatedly redirected to the same automated process

My question is:

What is the correct way to handle account recovery when the original email alias was removed by the attacker, but the original email owner still has access to that email and knows previous passwords?

Is there any escalation or manual review path in such cases?

Thank you for any guidanceHello,

My Microsoft account was compromised by an unauthorized person.

Originally, the account was created and used with my email address, and I am still the original owner of that email account. However, after the account was compromised, the attacker removed my email address from the account as the primary alias.

Because of this:

  • My original email is no longer listed as the primary email on the compromised account
  • That same email address is now associated with a new Microsoft account that I created later, mistakenly thinking the original account was deleted

Despite this, I can still provide strong ownership proof:

  • I know multiple previous passwords used on the compromised account
  • I know when and where the account was originally created and used
  • The compromised account had a linked Minecraft profile, and my original Minecraft username was erdemuss, which was changed without my consent after the takeover

I have tried the official account recovery form, but:

  • There is no way to explain that my original email was removed by the attacker
  • There is no field to mention linked services like Minecraft
  • I am repeatedly redirected to the same automated process

My question is:

What is the correct way to handle account recovery when the original email alias was removed by the attacker, but the original email owner still has access to that email and knows previous passwords?

Is there any escalation or manual review path in such cases?

Thank you for any guidance Hello,

My Microsoft account was compromised by an unauthorized person.

Originally, the account was created and used with my email address, and I am still the original owner of that email account. However, after the account was compromised, the attacker removed my email address from the account as the primary alias.

Because of this:

  • My original email is no longer listed as the primary email on the compromised account
  • That same email address is now associated with a new Microsoft account that I created later, mistakenly thinking the original account was deleted

Despite this, I can still provide strong ownership proof:

  • I know multiple previous passwords used on the compromised account
  • I know when and where the account was originally created and used
  • The compromised account had a linked Minecraft profile, and my original Minecraft username was changed without my consent after the takeover

I have tried the official account recovery form, but:

  • There is no way to explain that my original email was removed by the attacker
  • There is no field to mention linked services like Minecraft
  • I am repeatedly redirected to the same automated process

Geniuenly all i need is the stuff i had at hypixel skyblock and if theres a way i can access it please tell me

My question is:

What is the correct way to handle account recovery when the original email alias was removed by the attacker, but the original email owner still has access to that email and knows previous passwords?

Is there any escalation or manual review path in such cases?

Thank you for any guidance

Windows Ev | Windows 10 | Güvenlik ve gizlilik
0 yorum Açıklama yok

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En Eski
  1. Igor Leyko 112.4K Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman
    2026-01-24T17:46:02.5466667+00:00

    Merhaba,

    Lütfen talimatları takip https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/how-to-recover-a-hacked-or-compromised-microsoft-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

    Ne yazık ki, mümkün olduğunca çok veri içeren bir form doldurmadan hesabınıza erişimi geri kazanmak mümkün değildir. Microsoft, sizinle hesabınızla kendinden emin şekilde eşleşecek kadar çok bilgiye ihtiyaç duyuyor.

    Lütfen hafızanızı zorla ve mümkün olduğunca çok veri verin. Birçok dolandırıcı, başkasının hesabını hacklemeye çalışır, bu yüzden Microsoft kimsenin sözüne güvenemez.

    Ya da Microsoft destek ekibine https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/ sayfa üzerinden ulaşabilirsiniz.

    Minecraft hesabı için Mojang'ın desteğine başvurabilirsiniz.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.