I selected the wrong Microsoft certification exam and would like to change it

Furkan Sipahi 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-01-23T19:21:02.3766667+00:00

I realized after completing my exam registration that I mistakenly selected the wrong Microsoft certification exam.

I am currently registered for the Microsoft Power Platform Solution Architect exam; however, my original intention was to take the Microsoft Fabric Analytics Engineer Associate exam.

The exam has not yet been taken, and it is still outside the cancellation/rescheduling window. I would like to ask for guidance on how I can change my exam selection from the currently scheduled exam to the intended one without forfeiting my exam fee.

Please let me know the correct steps I should follow or if any action is required from my side.

Thank you for your support.


Etiketi Topluluk Merkezi'nden taşıdı | Soru-Cevap sitesini tartışın | Soru-Cevap ile başlamaya başlayın.

Toplum Merkezi | İzlenmiyor

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.