One drive kilit

serap gokal 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-01-19T21:21:08.86+00:00

My OneDrive account has been suspended due to an automatic child safety detection system.

I would like to clearly state that the flagged images belong entirely to my own children.

They are normal private family photos taken during daily life such as baby photos, bath time, beach or holiday moments.

There is absolutely no sexual content, no exploitation, no sharing, and no illegal activity involved in any way.

I am the legal parent of the children shown in the images.

These photos are personal family memories stored privately and were never distributed or made public.

I respectfully request a manual human review of my account, as I believe this suspension is the result of an automated system error.

I am fully willing to provide any identity verification or documentation if required.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

Kind regards,

[Moderator Note: Personal Info Removed] 

Microsoft 365 ve Office | OneDrive | Diğer | Diğer
0 yorum Açıklama yok

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Xavier-D 13,745 Saygınlık puanı Microsoft Harici Personeli Moderatör
    2026-01-20T11:22:14.35+00:00

    Disclaimer: Due to this thread is posted in Turkish locale forum. But because you use English for this post, I will answer according to the language you use. If you need me to answer in Turkish, please feel free to let me know, I'll answer in the language you are comfortable with.  


    Hello serap gokal

    Please note that our forum is a public platform, and we will modify your question to hide your personal information in the description. Kindly ensure that you hide any personal or organizational information the next time you post an error or other details to protect personal data.  

    Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Q&A forum

    I understand your account has been suspended due to an automatic child safety detection system.

    Here is what you can do:

    To reactivate your account, you will have to complete the account reset form, please refer to this site:

    https://www.microsoft.com/concern/AccountReinstatement

    After you submit the form, a Microsoft Online Safety support agent will review it and contact you by email within 3 business days.

    If you need further assistance, here is also how to contact Microsoft support chat for further assistance about your issue:

    1. Open a website link - Contact - Microsoft Support 
    2. In the box below "We're here to help", type Microsoft 365, click "Get Help", and then click "Contact Support" below. 
    3. In this section, you will need to sign in to your Microsoft account. 
    4. Select "Microsoft 365 and Office" under Products & Services, select "Billing and Account profile questions" as the category, and click to confirm 
    5. You can select " Chat with a support agent in your web browser " to access the chat window.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.