Office Beta Channel versions and builds

ferhat çatalkaya 40 Saygınlık puanı
2026-01-16T16:52:58.77+00:00

Currently, beta channels are receiving January 15, 2026

Version 2602 (Build 19712.20000), but why do I have December 03, 2025

Version 2512 (Build 19530.20000) and it says my version is up-to-date? Does this mean I'm 1.5 months behind on the update?

Microsoft 365 ve Office | Excel | Ev için | Windows
0 yorum Açıklama yok

Soru yazarı tarafından kabul edilen yanıt
Xavier-D 13,665 Saygınlık puanı Microsoft Harici Personeli Moderatör
2026-01-17T07:30:41.89+00:00

Disclaimer: Due to this thread is posted in Turkish locale forum. But because you use English for this post, I will answer according to the language you use. If you need me to answer in Turkish, please feel free to let me know, I'll answer in the language you are comfortable with.  


Hello ferhat çatalkaya

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Q&A forumI understand you have question about why your version of Office beta is behind.

First let double check to make sure you are still in the Beta channel

  • Open any Office apps and go to File > Account > Product Information > About > Update Channel

If it doesn’t say Beta Channel, you're on another channel that stop you from receiving update.

Next, to answer your question, even though newer builds exist, devices don’t always receive every Beta Channel build immediately, Beta Channel features and builds roll out in waves and not every device receives every build at the same time. This helps Microsoft catch issues before reaching all testers.

In conclusion, Your PC shows “Up to date” because Beta Channel updates roll out gradually, and your device isn’t in the release wave yet.

If you have any more question or issue, please feel free reply back to this post, I'll be happy to help you.

Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

0 yorum Açıklama yok

1 ek yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. ferhat çatalkaya 40 Saygınlık puanı
    2026-01-17T07:38:00.7766667+00:00

    Thank you for your response. I understand Microsoft's distribution strategy. What I wanted to emphasize is that Turkey is one of the last distribution regions we've been in.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?


Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.