I have school mail, how can I download Office on my PC?

Gökçe Nur Güven 0 Saygınlık puanı
2026-01-05T17:46:43.1933333+00:00

I have a school mail and it allows me to use office apps freely. But I can not download office on my PC. All my friends using their mails now but I can't. When I try to download it shows this "You are not currently assigned an Office license that includes the Office desktop applications. Contact your administrator to learn more about how to obtain Office for your organization." How can I download Office to my PC? And how can I contact an administrator?

Microsoft 365 ve Office | Yükle, yararlan, etkinleştir | Eğitim için | Windows
0 yorum Açıklama yok

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Anonim
    2026-01-05T18:49:01.1966667+00:00

    As your issue description is primarily written in English, I will provide my response in English for your convenience. Please feel free to let me know if you would prefer the information in another language. 

    Hi @Gökçe Nur Güven,

    Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.  

    Thank you for reaching out to us. I understand you’re trying to download and use Office apps with your school email but encountered a message stating that you’re not assigned an Office license. This usually means your account currently doesn’t have a license that includes the desktop applications.

    To confirm your license, please follow these steps:

    1. Sign in at https://portal.office.com with your school email.
    2. Check your subscriptions for one of the following:
    • Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise
    • Microsoft 365 Business Standard
    • Microsoft 365 Business Premium
    • Office 365 A3 or A5

    Kullanıcının resmi

    If none of these licenses appear, your account does not have the desktop license required to download and use Office apps.

    I recommend contacting your school’s IT department to request a license assignment. In the meantime, you can continue using Office Online (Word, Excel, PowerPoint in your browser).

    For more details, you can refer to this article: How do I find my Microsoft 365 admin? - Microsoft Support.

    I hope this helps you download office app quickly. I'm glad to assist and truly hope the information provided has been useful. Please feel free to reach out anytime if you need further assistance.    

    If you find my post helpful, kindly consider marking it as the accepted answer. Doing so can assist others in the community who may have similar questions in finding solutions more quickly.    

    Thank you for your kindness and contributions to the forum

    May the New Year bring happiness and success to you and your family. 


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Accept Answer" and kindly upvote it. If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.