Microsoft account hacked – recovery email changed – ACSR not working

Efe Kahraman 0 Saygınlık puanı
2025-12-19T05:44:05.8666667+00:00

My Microsoft account (ka/-/-******@gmail.com) was hacked.

The attacker added their own recovery email (ascidi.ru domain) and phone number,

so I no longer receive any verification codes.

I have submitted the ACSR recovery form multiple times.

I received one response redirecting me back to the automated process,

but there has been no resolution for over two weeks.

I still have full access to my original Gmail address and my Windows PC

where this Microsoft account was previously signed in.

I also successfully recovered my EA account that was linked to this Microsoft account,

which confirms that I am the rightful owner.

I am requesting manual review and escalation to remove the attacker’s

security information and restore access to my account.

Toplum Merkezi | Soru-Yanıtları tartışma sitesi | Diğer geri bildirimler

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.