Recover the mail adress

Alaaddin ILIKÇI 0 Saygınlık puanı
2025-11-28T00:48:41.7633333+00:00

Greetings

I'm Alaaddin . My name is also listed as "Alaaddin " in some of the email addresses I've opened for my work. I opened "@hotmail.com" in 2006, and my password has always been "" all these years. I changed my password about two years ago because of a game I was playing, and now I don't remember it. In my recovery methods, I enter the last four digits of my phone number, +***, but I never receive a code. Because I've tried this several times and never received a code, my account is blocked. Even though I answered all the questions correctly when I tried different recovery methods, the recovery process has failed.

I kindly ask for your help in resolving this issue.

Best regards

Alaaddin ***

+***

***@hotmail.com

Outlook | Windows | Windows için Yeni Outlook | Ev için
0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.