"I cannot access my Hotmail account due to account restriction/limitation."

mersinli 33 0 Saygınlık puanı
2025-11-24T14:16:04.65+00:00

Subject: URGENT: Complete Access Blockage to 20-Year-Old Hotmail/Outlook Account (Two-Factor Authentication Failure)

"For the past 8 months, my Hotmail/Outlook account has been locked/suspended due to multiple consecutive incorrect password entries.

The account has Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) enabled, but the associated phone number is no longer in use and is deactivated.

I managed to reach a live support representative by phone, to whom I verified my identity by providing details of my most recent sent and received emails. The representative confirmed that I am the legitimate owner of the account. However, they subsequently cited the 2FA requirement and stated they were unable to assist with the recovery.

I offered to use my official ID card/passport for verification, but this was dismissed. The online recovery form I repeatedly fill out is continuously rejected, citing insufficient or incorrect information, which is highly likely due to the age of the account.

This 20-year-old email address contains vital access to:

All public institutional services (e-Government, etc.)

All bank accounts

All gaming accounts

All corporate identity and professional business contacts/email communities.

My inability to access this account has created a critical block on my professional and personal life.

I have received a useless response from a "CDOC Case Management" account, which provided no solution. It is incomprehensible that a company would withhold my own property from me. You are not a governmental body; you are obliged to share my information with me.

I informed you that I would be taking legal action, yet I received no response. Why are you intentionally creating such a difficult situation? Is it truly impossible for your engineers to execute a manual override given the confirmed proof of ownership? Please skip the corporate sensitivity excuses; these policies only matter until they affect your own system.

If access cannot be restored, I demand that you either permanently delete the account or provide a clear screen/interface to manage the situation. I even provided the old, deactivated phone number to your 'CDOC Case Management' account via email. If I were a thief, how would I possess this level of detail without the current password?

I am at my wit's end. Please help me."


Mod edited tags from Community Center to Outlook

Outlook | Windows | Windows için Klasik Outlook | Ev için
0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.