My account was hacked and email changed. i cant access my minecraft account..

Kahraman 0 Saygınlık puanı
2025-11-20T17:17:19.94+00:00

Hello,

I am requesting support regarding my Minecraft account, which was hacked and taken over approximately one year ago. The attacker deleted my associated Microsoft account entirely, making it appear as if the account never existed. They also changed the email address linked to the Minecraft account, leaving me with no access to recovery methods.

Because my Microsoft account was deleted by the attacker, I no longer have access to the original email inbox, and therefore I cannot retrieve my Transaction ID. Its absence is a direct result of the hack, not because I never owned the account.

However, I can provide multiple forms of proof to verify ownership;The last 4 digits of the card used to purchase the game, The bank associated with the card,

My home address, used during purchase or as part of my account information, The IP region/device information that matches my usage history.. and the original email address that was linked before the takeover

Evidence showing that my Microsoft account was deleted around the time of the incident

Since the attacker intentionally removed the recovery information, I kindly request that you perform an alternative account ownership verification.

Please review my case and assist me in recovering my account. I am ready to provide any additional details you may require.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

Microsoft 365 ve Office | Abonelik, hesap, faturalandırma | Diğer | Windows

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Igor Leyko 112.4K Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman
    2025-11-20T17:52:50.8866667+00:00

    Merhaba

    Microsoft hesabını kurtarmak için lütfen https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/how-to-recover-a-hacked-or-compromised-microsoft-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

    Ama Minecraft hesabınızı kurtarmaya çalışabilirsiniz, lütfen Mojang destek ile iletişime geçin. https://help.minecraft.net/hc/

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.