windows 10 update

arif 0 Saygınlık puanı
2025-11-18T12:14:19.7633333+00:00

I did the latest Windows 10 update and after that, there were many restrictions on the computer. For example, when I go to an internet site, it says Challenges.cloudfare.com error or I cannot access some sites and this happened right after the update.

Windows Ev | Windows 10 | Windows güncelleştirmesi
0 yorum Açıklama yok

2 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En Yeni
  1. David-M 127.3K Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman
    2025-11-18T14:14:57.9533333+00:00

    Hi again.


    I just saw that Cloudflare is experiencing an internal service degradation that is impacting the service globally. Therefore, what you are experiencing is not related to a problem with Windows or your browser. It's a Cloudflare issue.

    Please wait a few hours and try again.


    You can track the incident status on the official Cloudflare website via the link below.

    https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/incidents/8gmgl950y3h7


    Feel free to ask back any questions.


    Standard Disclaimer: There is a link to a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok

  2. David-M 127.3K Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman
    2025-11-18T12:48:41.3266667+00:00

    Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.


    Please see if the same behavior occurs in an InPrivate/Incognito window.

    To open the InPrivate/Incognito window, open the browser and press "Ctrl + Shift + N". (For Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome)


    Also. What is the current "OS Build" of your Windows 10?

    • Press "Windows + R", type winver, and click OK.

    If you prefer, share a screenshot. Use the shortcut "Windows + Shift + S" to use the screenshot tool.

    Be sure to censor your email address if it appears. The Microsoft Q&A is public.


    I await your reply.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.