Microsoft account on Minecraft Bedrock 1.21.120 can't sign in error: drowned

Yuta Oda 0 Saygınlık puanı
2025-11-04T15:57:32.03+00:00

After the update on minecraft from 1.21.114 to 1.21.120, the game now start from a launcher. Which i find the launcher absolutely useless where you need to give approval for sign in, launch , account and play. Even after 2 mins of the nonsense of this new log in procedure, I am not signed in with any account. When i choose to sign in, i get an error : drowned. I have tried clearing the local minecraft cache , tried other suggestion from other users. None has worked. I still can't sign in to the microsoft account in minecraft.

I have logged out and signed in back with microsoft account, launcher and anywhere is relevant with the minecraft.

The last thing that i haven't tried is reinstalling the game which i don't want to.

Who brought this useless update anyway.

Any help will be appreciated.

Toplum Merkezi | Soru-Yanıtları tartışma sitesi | Diğer geri bildirimler
0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.