Microsoft dosya barındırma ve senkronizasyon hizmeti.
Hi
Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately it did not worked (ResetOneDriveApp.command). I still have the same problem any other suggestion?
Thank you in advanced.
Bu tarayıcı artık desteklenmiyor.
En son özelliklerden, güvenlik güncelleştirmelerinden ve teknik destekten faydalanmak için Microsoft Edge’e yükseltin.
Hello,
I am unable to see on my MacBook Air (macOS) the changes I make from my Windows-based computer. I can see the changes in Windows File Explorer, but Finder on macOS does not update these changes. When I check online, the changes are visible, however I cannot get them to appear on the Mac.
I tried selecting “Pause sync for 2 hours” and then resuming again after about 30 seconds. Usually OneDrive gives an error and closes itself. In order for the update to happen, I need to quit and reopen OneDrive each time — and even then, there are times when it still does not update.
Information:
MacBook Air: macOS Monterey 12.7.6 Windows 10 Pro
On the MacBook, “Always keep on this device” option is enabled.
Thank you in advance. WhatsApp Image 2025-11-03 at 22.32.56.jpeg
Microsoft dosya barındırma ve senkronizasyon hizmeti.
Hi
Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately it did not worked (ResetOneDriveApp.command). I still have the same problem any other suggestion?
Thank you in advanced.
Cevabınız için teşekkür ederim. Bu işlemi yaptığımda "bilgisayarımda tut" seçeneği ile bilgisayarımda bulunan dosyalar silinir mi?
Merhaba
OneDrive uygulamanız senkronize edilmemiş gibi görünüyor, macbook'ta onedrive yüklemenizi sıfırlamanızı öneririm.
OneDrive’ı sıfırlama - Microsoft Desteği
Mac'te OneDrive'ı sıfırlamak için
Umarım bu yardımcı olur,
JC