Windows Activation error

Tekin Dönmez 20 Saygınlık puanı
2025-10-25T19:29:13.7333333+00:00

I have had the same system and hardware since 2015. To upgrade my system to Windows 11, I decided to change the hardware for a new system and installed the system. I connected the SSD on which Windows is installed to the new system without resetting it. When the system started, it gave me a warning about many device errors and unknown hardware information and a warning to activate WindowsWSI. I upgraded to Windows 11 and the problem still persists. I lost my license that I used since 2014-2025 due to a hardware change and I cannot activate it. I am looking for an urgent solution.

(TR ): 2015'ten beri aynı sistem ve donanıma sahibim. Sistemimi Windows 11'e yükseltmek için yeni bir sistem için donanımı değiştirmeye karar verdim ve sistemi kurdum. Windows'un yüklü olduğu SSD'yi sıfırlamadan yeni sisteme bağladım. Sistem başlatıldığında, birçok aygıt hatası ve bilinmeyen donanım bilgileri hakkında bir uyarı ve WindowsWSI'yi etkinleştirmem gerektiği konusunda bir uyarı verdi. Windows 11'e yükselttim ve sorun hala devam ediyor. 2014-2025 yılları arasında kullandığım lisansımı bir donanım değişikliği nedeniyle kaybettim ve etkinleştiremiyorum. Acil bir çözüm arıyorum.

Windows Ev | Windows 11 | Lisanslama ve etkinleştirme
0 yorum Açıklama yok

Soru yazarı tarafından kabul edilen yanıt
EmilyS726 271.7K Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman
2025-10-25T20:06:43.4666667+00:00

Hello.

How did you obtain your license initially?

Did it come with the device preinstalled, or did you purchase it?

If you purchased it, did you purchase from Microsoft, or from third party?

Is it originally a Win7/8 key?

Just to make sure, is motherboard changed?

Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?


4 ek yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En Yeni
  1. Tekin Dönmez 20 Saygınlık puanı
    2025-10-25T22:17:22.56+00:00

    I solved my problem and my license came back!

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok

  2. Tekin Dönmez 20 Saygınlık puanı
    2025-10-25T22:07:19.5866667+00:00

    Should I perform a reset with an ISO file because the reset option in the settings menu does not work and remains at 93%. I will provide information here after performing a clean reset. In the meantime, if you can take the time to think and solve my problem (even though there are many similar problems, everyone's story is different! Therefore, the solutions should be different).

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?


  3. Tekin Dönmez 20 Saygınlık puanı
    2025-10-25T21:39:50.6033333+00:00

    Also when I try to reset my device I get an error saying "failed to complete" and there is no error code! Also let me tell you that Windows updates are also failing to complete

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?


  4. Tekin Dönmez 20 Saygınlık puanı
    2025-10-25T21:38:30.2233333+00:00

    I solved my problem and my license came back!

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?


Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.