Microsoft dosya barındırma ve senkronizasyon hizmeti.
Aynı sorunu sürekli olarak ben de yaşıyorum. Bahsedilen bütün işlemleri denedim. Bu konuda nasıl bir yol izlemeliyim?
Bu tarayıcı artık desteklenmiyor.
En son özelliklerden, güvenlik güncelleştirmelerinden ve teknik destekten faydalanmak için Microsoft Edge’e yükseltin.
Merhaba,
Microsoft Word ile OneDrive’ı birlikte kullandığımda dosyalarımda tekrarlayan bir sorunla karşılaşıyorum. Belgelerimi OneDrive\Belgeler klasöründe saklıyor ve Otomatik Kaydet (AutoSave) özelliğini açık kullanıyorum. Ancak kaydetme sırasında otomatik kaydetme özelliği kapanıyor ve dosyalarım kendi isimleriyle kaydedilmek yerine numaralı kopyalar (örneğin 15438.docx) şeklinde kaydediliyor. Bunun yanında, esas dosyam yerine .tmp.driveupload isimli geçici klasörler oluşturuluyor ve belgelerim bu klasörlere taşınıyor.
Bu durumun sonucunda, yerel bilgisayarımda ilgili klasörde dosyam kaybolmuş gibi görünüyor, dosya adları değişiyor ve OneDrive ile senkronizasyon sırasında karışıklıklar yaşanıyor. Benim ihtiyacım, dosyaların hem bilgisayarımda OneDrive klasöründe güvenle saklanması hem de AutoSave özelliğiyle anlık olarak kaydedilmeye devam etmesi. Aynı zamanda, aynı OneDrive hesabımla giriş yaptığım farklı bilgisayarlarda da dosyalarımı sorunsuz bir şekilde görebilmek istiyorum.
Önemli bir ayrıntı şu ki: Bu sorunu sadece tek bilgisayarımda yaşıyorum. Diğer cihazlarımda aynı Microsoft hesabı ve OneDrive bağlantısı ile çalıştığımda problem oluşmuyor. Dolayısıyla bunun belirli bir cihaza özgü kurulum veya ayar probleminden kaynaklanabileceğini düşünüyorum.
Bu sorunun çözümü için önerilen kalıcı bir ayar veya teknik yönlendirme talep ediyorum. Yardımcı olabilirseniz çok memnun olurum.
Teşekkür ederim,
Feyza Hilal Şahin.
Issue with Word and OneDrive: AutoSave Disabling, Numbered Copies, and .tmp.driveupload Folders
Hello,
I am experiencing a recurring issue when using Microsoft Word together with OneDrive. I store my documents in the OneDrive\Documents folder and keep the AutoSave feature enabled. However, during saving, the AutoSave function sometimes turns off, and my documents are saved not under their original names but as numbered copies (e.g., 15438.docx). In addition, instead of the main file, folders named .tmp.driveupload are created, and my documents are moved into these folders.
As a result, it appears as though my file has disappeared from the relevant local folder, file names change unexpectedly, and I encounter synchronization issues with OneDrive. What I need is for my files to be stored safely in the OneDrive folder on my computer, while also continuing to be saved in real time via AutoSave. At the same time, I would like to be able to open the same files without issue on other computers where I use the same OneDrive account.
An important detail is that this problem only occurs on one specific computer. On my other devices, where I use the same Microsoft account and OneDrive connection, the problem does not occur. Therefore, I believe this may be related to a configuration or setup issue on that particular device.
I would appreciate guidance on a permanent solution or the recommended configuration to resolve this problem.
Thank you,
Feyza Hilal Şahin.
Microsoft dosya barındırma ve senkronizasyon hizmeti.
Aynı sorunu sürekli olarak ben de yaşıyorum. Bahsedilen bütün işlemleri denedim. Bu konuda nasıl bir yol izlemeliyim?
Hi Feyza,
Thanks for reaching out! I totally understand how frustrating it is when Word and OneDrive don’t work together smoothly especially when AutoSave turns off, your files get renamed, or they end up in strange folders like .tmp.driveupload. It’s great that you’ve narrowed this down to one specific device, which really helps.
What you’re experiencing is likely due to sync conflicts or misconfigured folder settings on that particular computer. When Word loses connection to the original file path even briefly AutoSave can disable itself, and Word may create temporary versions of your document or move them into folders that OneDrive doesn’t handle well.
Since this only happens on one device, I recommend:
Resetting OneDrive using the command:
%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset
Checking for other sync apps (like Google Drive) that might be interfering.
Making sure Word is saving to a stable local path inside your OneDrive folder.
Updating Office and OneDrive to the latest versions.
Let me know if you’d like help walking through these steps — I’m here to help!
Warm regards,
Ekte sunduğum ekran görüntüsünde, OneDrive istemcisinde belgelerimin sürekli olarak .tmp.driveupload adıyla geçici dosyalar halinde işlendiği görülmektedir. Aynı dosya çok kısa süre içinde defalarca “indirildi”, “yeniden adlandırıldı” ve “taşındı” gibi işlemlerden geçiyor.