"Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart" Problem.

anılcan gündüz 25 Saygınlık puanı
2025-09-13T05:14:58.45+00:00

Hello, I hope you are doing well. I have been using a Casper Excalibur (G770) laptop for about 1 year, and recently I started experiencing some issues.

I frequently encounter the error: “Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart.” I am running Windows 11. I already checked for memory issues using “mdsched.exe,” but no problems were detected.

How can I find out the root cause of this error? I would appreciate your support. Thank you.

Windows Ev | Windows 11 | Performans ve sistem hataları

Soru yazarı tarafından kabul edilen yanıt
GsN5034 - IA 78,085 Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman
2025-09-13T05:46:45.5266667+00:00

Hello, thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Q&A.

Please check if your PC is creating any minidump files. I will look at them to find out what might be causing the crashes.

  1. Open Windows File Explorer.
  2. Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump.
  3. Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip them up.
  4. Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.), then choose to share it and get a share link.
  5. Then post the link here to the zip file so we can take a look for you.

Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?


1 ek yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Silindi

    Bu yanıt, Kullanım Kurallarımızın ihlali nedeniyle silindi. Yanıt, eylem gerçekleştirilmeden önce otomatik algılama aracılığıyla el ile bildirilmiş veya tanımlanmıştır. Daha fazla bilgi için lütfen Kullanım Kurallarımıza bakın.


    Yorumlar kapatıldı. Daha fazla bilgi edinin

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.