I Can't login Edge, Microsoft Store and Xbox App. always returning back to login page

Talha bay 0 Saygınlık puanı
2025-09-10T14:51:42.01+00:00

When I tried to log in on Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Store or Xbox App I was previously dealing with the 0x8007003B error. To fix it, I contacted Microsoft Support. A support representative took remote control of my PC and performed an in-place upgrade by running a Windows setup. This process successfully resolved the 0x8007003B error. However, I enter my password, which I've confirmed is correct, but after I hit enter, it just returns me to the sign-in screen every time. I can't contact with Microsoft Support anymore today. By the way, I can sign in to my Microsoft account on Microsoft's site from a different browser (Zen Browser, Firefox-based) without any issues. This leads me to believe the problem is caused by that pop-up login screen. I've also tried more solutions I found from reddit but none of them solved this:

I've repaired and reset the Xbox app, Microsoft Store, and Gaming Services.

I flushed my DNS cache and reset my network settings. I also tried several different DNS servers (Google, Cloudflare, OpenDNS).

I created a new local user account on my PC, but the sign-in loop problem persisted on the new account as well.

Microsoft Edge | Profil, eşitleme ve oturum açma | Windows 10
0 yorum Açıklama yok

2 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En Eski
  1. Mario Bressan 3,190 Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman
    2025-09-10T15:33:18.85+00:00

    Hello, my name is Mario, and I would be happy to assist you with your issue.

    I’m sorry for what happened!

    You’ve already taken several steps to try to solve the problem, so I suggest you try the following actions:

    Temporarily disable all extensions in your browser and then check if the issue is resolved.

    • If not, you can try reinstalling the Edge browser to see if that fixes the problem.

    Please perform these two actions and let me know if you’re successful, okay?

    Best regards,

    Mario B.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?


  2. Mario Bressan 3,190 Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman
    2025-09-11T17:13:40.3733333+00:00

    I kindly ask you to perform the following steps:

    Temporarily disable your VPN, proxy, antivirus, and firewall.

    Run the repair commands in Command Prompt: Open Command Prompt as ADMINISTRATOR and execute the following in order: sfc /scannow then: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

    Run the following commands in Command Prompt as administrator: ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew ipconfig /flushdns netsh int ip reset netsh winsock reset netsh winhttp reset proxy

    Restart your PC and your router.

    Make sure your PC’s date and time are set correctly.

    Change your DNS settings to a public DNS (Google: 8.8.8.8, Cloudflare: 1.1.1.1) in your network settings.

    If possible, try connecting to the internet by sharing your cell phone’s connection using Wi-Fi, just to test the connection with a different internet service.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.