My microsoft acoount is stolen

Arda Kaan öztürk 20 Saygınlık puanı
2025-09-05T20:17:54.4933333+00:00

Hello,

My Microsoft account (******@gmail.com) has been hacked.

When I try to enter my email, it says the account is not found.

The recovery email was changed without my permission.

I need advice on how to recover my account safely.

Thank you.

Windows Ev | Diğer | Güvenlik ve gizlilik
0 yorum Açıklama yok

Soru yazarı tarafından kabul edilen yanıt
Darhyl Amizola 50,080 Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman
2025-09-05T20:49:43.6566667+00:00

Hey there! Nice to meet you!

The only way to recover a hacked account is through the official Microsoft website:

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/how-to-recover-a-hacked-or-compromised-microsoft-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

If it doesn't work, and since the email address has been replaced by the hacker, I'm afraid there is no other working method to recover the Microsoft account, and Microsoft Support cannot help either.

However, I would recommend reaching out to Microsoft Support immediately as they can possibly suspend the account permanently once they have confirmed that the account can no longer be recovered in order to prevent the hacker from using the account:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact?SourceApp=smc2&ContactUsExperienceEntryPointAssetId=S.HP.SmcContactUsLanding

Type "Microsoft 365 sign-in problem" > Click "Get Help" > Scroll down and select the option "Sign in to contact Support" > Microsoft 365 and Office > Billing and Account Profile Questions > Confirm > then select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser"

Thank you for your kindness and understanding.

Best regards,

Darhyl

Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

1 kişi bu yanıtı yararlı buldu.

1 ek yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Darhyl Amizola 50,080 Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman
    2025-09-07T10:43:25.9633333+00:00

    I appreciate the response.

    Yes, it can be permanently suspended, which is effectively the same as deletion, since the hacker will no longer be able to access or use the account.

    You will have to contact Microsoft Support by following the steps I provided above.

    Once they’ve confirmed that the account is no longer recoverable, they may be able to suspend it.

    Best regards,

    Darhyl

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    1 kişi bu yanıtı yararlı buldu.

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.