Windows 11 update

Oğuz Tunç 20 Saygınlık puanı
2025-08-24T16:37:59.13+00:00

Hello. My Windows 10 Update Panel says my PC does not meet the requiriments for Windows 11 update while PC Health Check says it is. I checked the BIOS mode for UEFI and Secure Boot State is ON. PC Health Check lists these:

-This pc supports secure boot
-TPM 2.0 enabled on this pc
-The processor is supported for windows11 intel core i7-10700K CPU 3.80ghz
-There is at least 4gb of system memory
-The system disk is 64 gb or larger
-The processor has two or more cores

What am I missing? Thanks in advance.

It was fixed by itself after waiting some 12 hours. I assume by changing the Secure Boot and TGM use configurations myself through the CPU Bios to make the update requiriments met, I have started a data package for Microsoft's systems to acknowledge. And the data uploaded, checked and sent back through the Update system. Thus it took time but now the Windows Update panel knows my CPU is ready for the update. Good news but yesterday was hard. Microsoft should have put an announcement there on the update panel saying "if PC Health Check shows your computer is ready for the Windows 11 update, after a short while your update interface will let you take the update, patience is adviced" or something. Thus the limbo I was in would have been prevented.

Windows Ev | Windows 10 | Windows güncelleştirmesi
0 yorum Açıklama yok

Soru yazarı tarafından kabul edilen yanıt
Tamer Tug 53,885 Saygınlık puanı Gönüllü Moderatör
2025-08-24T16:52:38.15+00:00

merhaba

sorunla ilgili olarak ekran kartınızıda kontrol edin uyumlu ise temiz kurulum veya yükseltme ile geçebilirsin

windows 11 sistem gereksinimleri nedir

https://support.microsoft.com/tr-tr/windows/windows-11-sistem-gereksinimleri-86c11283-ea52-4782-9efd-7674389a7ba3

sistem gereksinimleri karşılıyorsa windows 11'e nasıl geçerim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JebhhBeSNAM

LEARN1

Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

0 yorum Açıklama yok

0 ek yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En Yeni

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.