How to fix the space at the bottom of the power option in the start menu?

KRT2004 5 Saygınlık puanı
2025-07-23T13:41:23.2533333+00:00

Hello, I am using Windows 10 22H2 64-Bit. One day, while browsing through the start menu, I came across such a situation in the power option. This only happens at 125% scaling, not when I use 100% or 150%. When I click on the arrows on the scroll bar, it returns to normal, but when I start it and open it again, it doesn't fix it. I ran a virus scan and nothing was found. How can I fix this?

My hardware:

CPU: INTEL Core I7-11800H

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050TI Laptop GPU & INTEL UHD Graphics

RAM: 32GB (2x16GB)

Storage: 1TB M2 SSD (C Drive) & 225GB SSD (D Drive)

OS: Windows 10 22H2 64-Bit (19045.6159)


The interface of the system is in Turkish, so please excuse me, I tried to translate the picture into English via Google Translate.

Original:

Ekran görüntüsü 2025-07-23 163149


Translated into English Language:

a574d27f-8eed-4dc5-b03d-c7e5b42d71db


Scaling 100% (what you want at 125%):

Ekran görüntüsü 2025-07-23 163522

Windows Ev | Windows 10 | Masaüstü, Başlangıç ve kişiselleştirme | Başlat Menüsü

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.