Is there any problem with Microfot To-Do? I could not enter to my To-Do account. I have to recover all my list :((

Anonim
2025-07-10T14:04:24+00:00

Is there any problem with Microfot To-Do? I could not Log-in to my To-Do account. I have to recover all my list :((

Outlook account is working but I could not enter to To-Do lists. I could not see my lists. I could not reach my lists. :((

Microsoft 365 ve Office | Microsoft To Do | Ev için

Kilitli Soru. Bu soru Microsoft Destek Topluluğu’ndan aktarıldı. Yararlı olup olmadığını belirtmek için oy verebilirsiniz ancak yorum veya yanıt ekleyemez ya da soruyu takip edemezsiniz.

0 yorum Açıklama yok
Soru yazarı tarafından kabul edilen yanıt
Gokul A 770 Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman
2025-07-10T15:41:23+00:00

Thank you for the extra information. t confirms that your lists still exist and are not deleted, since your friends still see them and your name appears as the owner. That’s very helpful.

The message "Your lists are preparing..." means the Microsoft To Do app is trying to sync your account's task data from the server but is stuck most likely due to a the Outlook issue happened for the last 10 hours.

The good news is that Microsoft is aware of the issue and is already working on it.

You can stay updated by checking the official Microsoft Service Health page here:

https://portal.office.com/servicestatus

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

2 kişi bu yanıtı yararlı buldu.
0 yorum Açıklama yok

7 ek yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En Yeni
  1. Anonim
    2025-07-10T16:28:38+00:00

    While i texting you now i just checked again, now it is working :)) I **** so happy... I will arange backup system for same cases.

    Also your last comment was relaxing me "The message "Your lists are preparing..." means the Microsoft To Do app is trying to sync your account's task data from the server but is stuck most likely due to a the Outlook issue happened for the last 10 hours.

    The good news is that Microsoft is aware of the issue and is already working on it.

    You can stay updated by checking the official Microsoft Service Health page he

    re:"

    You were right.

    Thank you so much for your supports and efforts. Sorry if wasted your time. Have a nice day.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  2. Anonim
    2025-07-10T15:31:06+00:00

    I **** seeing only this "Your lists are preparing..." and it is not disappearing.

    I could not see any lists.

    Additional info: we are sharing some lists with my firends. They have the common lists and they see my name in the lists as owner. But i can't reach my lists.

    So how to fix this issue? I have to contact with To-Do team. Could you please help me to fix this issue?

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  3. Gokul A 770 Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman
    2025-07-10T15:15:38+00:00

    Can you please confirm your account sync across all Microsoft Services?

    Log in to https://outlook.live.com/tasks/

    If the lists show here, it's a display issue in To Do.

    If they don’t appear here either, your lists may be corrupted or deleted.

    Please let me know the result, Thank you!

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  4. Anonim
    2025-07-10T15:09:08+00:00

    How long you have been facing this issue?

    Answer: it is logged out automatically on this morning (10 hours ago).

    Fyi: I **** living in Türkiye.

    Also have you made any changes before the issue get started?

    Answer: No. I just woke up and entered to app to check my daily works.

    Is your Outlook/To-Do account a personal Microsoft account or a work/school account provided by an organization?

    Answer: it is a personal account.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok