Acces problem to my hotmail mailbox

Anonim
2025-07-10T13:10:04+00:00

Dear Sir,

I can access to my hotmail account but i can't access to my hotmail mailbox.

error message i received:

UTC Date: 2025-07-10T13:08:19.938Z
Client Id: 646C1900102D4045B1560A07979B2A09
Session Id: 2259e37b-fd24-4972-bcb5-4b9e6e6c9ce5
Client Version: 20250620014.20
BootResult: fail
Back Filled Errors: Unhandled Rejection: Error: 401:undefined|undefined:undefined
err: Error: 401
esrc: StartupData
et: ServerError
estack: Error: 401
    at Object.w [as createStatusErrorMessage] (https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/owamail/hashed-v1/scripts/owa.mailindex.ad3a7e4e.js:1:1039)
    at https://res.public.onecdn.static.microsoft/owamail/hashed-v1/scripts/owa.mailindex.ad3a7e4e.js:1:161561
st: 401
efe: VI1P191CA0013

I have 2 accounts the other one is working.
Please help me solving this problem,

Thanks in advance
regards,
Birol
Outlook | macOS | Mac için Eski Outlook | Kurumsal

Kilitli Soru. Bu soru Microsoft Destek Topluluğu’ndan aktarıldı. Yararlı olup olmadığını belirtmek için oy verebilirsiniz ancak yorum veya yanıt ekleyemez ya da soruyu takip edemezsiniz.

0 yorum Açıklama yok

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Anonim
    2025-07-10T13:40:41+00:00

    Hi! Thanks for writing. I am an independent advisor. I am so happy to offer you any needed assistance today. Please keep in mind that this user-to-user community forum is open to the public, and we do not have any information related to Microsoft's policy decisions.

    Multiple users are currently reporting the same issue. Outlook is currently experiencing issues, and for status updates you can refer to this link:

    https://portal.office.com/servicestatus/

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok