E posta kutuma ulaşamıyorum

Anonim
2025-07-10T15:43:09+00:00

Hello,

I have successfully logged in to my Microsoft account, changed my password, and enabled two-step verification. However, I **** still unable to access my Outlook mailbox.

When I try to access Outlook, I receive the following error:

Unhandled Rejection: Error: 401: undefined

I have tried several solutions including incognito browser mode, different devices, and the Outlook mobile app, but nothing worked.

Could you please check my account and explain why I cannot access my mailbox?

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Best regards.

Outlook | Mobil için Outlook | Android için Outlook | Kurumsal

Kilitli Soru. Bu soru Microsoft Destek Topluluğu’ndan aktarıldı. Yararlı olup olmadığını belirtmek için oy verebilirsiniz ancak yorum veya yanıt ekleyemez ya da soruyu takip edemezsiniz.

0 yorum Açıklama yok
Soru yazarı tarafından kabul edilen yanıt
GsN5034 - IA 77,990 Saygınlık puanı Bağımsız Danışman
2025-07-10T16:20:22+00:00

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community and I'll be glad to assist you today.

You’re not the only one affected by this issue. Several reports have been received since this morning, where users are experiencing errors when signing in to Outlook.

There is a known issue impacting Outlook services due to a server-side issue on the Microsoft side.

You can check the current service status here or visit the Microsoft 365 service status page for updates.

https://portal.office.com/servicestatus/

Current status: We're continuing to apply the configuration changes to fix the underlying problem and completing additional validation efforts to ensure authentication components are properly configured. In parallel to the current deployment of the configuration change fix, we're reviewing options to leverage an expedited deployment methodology in regions which are experiencing the highest levels of impact to provide the most effective relief where possible.

Next update by: Thursday, July 10, 2025, at 4:30 PM UTC

Let me know if you still need more help.

Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

1 kişi bu yanıtı yararlı buldu.
0 yorum Açıklama yok

0 ek yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En Yeni