A problem about teams.

Anonim
2024-03-19T20:23:55+00:00

I bought huawei matebook and I try to login my school mail in teams but I cant. I try to upgrade the app but I failed. You can see the problem in the photo.

Microsoft Teams | Eğitim için Microsoft Teams | Kaydolma ve Oturum açma | Yükleme ve güncelleştirme

Kilitli Soru. Bu soru Microsoft Destek Topluluğu’ndan aktarıldı. Yararlı olup olmadığını belirtmek için oy verebilirsiniz ancak yorum veya yanıt ekleyemez ya da soruyu takip edemezsiniz.

0 yorum Açıklama yok

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Anonim
    2024-03-19T21:47:25+00:00

    Hello İBRAHİM,

    My name is EngineTyme, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I would be glad to help you.

    I apologize for the inconvenience you are facing while trying to log in to Microsoft Teams on your Huawei Matebook. It appears that there are compatibility issues with Teams and Huawei HarmonyOS 2.0.0 system. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the problem:

    Clear Teams Cache: Go to your device Settings. Select Apps or Applications. Find the Teams app and click on it. Navigate to the Storage submenu. Check how much cache has accumulated and, if necessary, select the option to “Clear cache.”

    1. Update Your Device: Ensure that your Huawei Matebook is running the latest version of HarmonyOS. Sometimes updates include bug fixes that might resolve compatibility issues.

    If issues persists, please confirm if you have been able to sign in successfully to your Teams account on the device before and try to sign in to other device and share the experience.

    Please let me know if you have any questions or concern.

    Best regards, EngineTyme.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok