Teams Application Doesn't Show Reactions to the Presenter

Anonim
2022-04-21T09:58:53+00:00

Hello, thanks to your application, we have overcome great difficulties in remote working, thank you. However, when a person is making a presentation, the presenter cannot see the reactions we have given for him. At that time, the reactions are not visible to him because he is doing operations on his own screen. It will be very nice if you show the reactions given at the time of the presentation to the presenter as a notification.

Microsoft Teams | İş için Microsoft Teams | Toplantılar ve aramalar | Ekran paylaşımı

Kilitli Soru. Bu soru Microsoft Destek Topluluğu’ndan aktarıldı. Yararlı olup olmadığını belirtmek için oy verebilirsiniz ancak yorum veya yanıt ekleyemez ya da soruyu takip edemezsiniz.

0 yorum Açıklama yok

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Anonim
    2022-04-21T10:41:29+00:00

    Hi METEHAN, hope you're doing well. I’m Ian, and I’m happy to help you today.

    Usually if you or someone else is sharing content in a meeting, such as a desktop, window, PowerPoint deck, photo, video, or whiteboard, reactions will float up from the bottom of the screen for a few seconds. Corresponding reactions also appear on the profile pictures of participants who send reactions.

    Regarding the notification, this would be a nice feature to be able for presenter to notice the live reactions.

    I would suggest to submit feedback to the support engineer team so that they can add this in the future releases.

    Go to Help (?) > Give Feedback

    This is a user-to-user support forum and I am a fellow user.

    I hope this helps, but please let me know if you need anything else.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok