Mailime ŞANTAJ MESAJI geldi. ARACILIĞIYLA yanıt lütfen

Anonim
2023-06-15T22:23:38+00:00

DAHA ÖNCE BAŞKA KULLANICILARA DA GELMİŞ AMA BENDE COBALT STRIKE "BEACON" YAZIYOR. MODERATÖRLERİNİZ HEMEN SİLİN VE KULLANICIYI ENGELLEYİN DEMİŞ FAKAT BEN GÖNDERİYİ SİLDİĞİMDE KALICI OLARAK SİLDİ. KULLANICIYI NASIL ENGELLEYEBİLİRİM VE BU HERKESE GELEN VE KORKULMAMASI GEREKEN BİR MAİL MİDİR? TEŞEKKÜR EDERİM.

Greetings!

I have to share bad news with you. Approximately a few months ago, I gained access to your devices, which you use for internet browsing. After that, I have started tracking your internet activities.

Here is the sequence of events:

Some time ago, I purchased access to email accounts from hackers (nowadays, it is quite simple to buy it online). I have easily managed to log in to your email account *removed for privacy*@hotmail.com.

One week later, I have already installed the Cobalt Strike "Beacon" on the Operating Systems of all the devices you use to access your email. It was not hard at all (since you were following the links from your inbox emails). All ingenious is simple. :).

This software provides me with access to all your devices controllers (e.g., your microphone, video camera, and keyboard).
I have downloaded all your information, data, photos, videos, documents, files, web browsing history to my servers. I have access to all your messengers, social networks, emails, chat history, and contacts list.

My virus continuously refreshes the signatures (it is driver-based) and hence remains invisible for antivirus software. Likewise, I guess by now you understand why I have stayed undetected until this letter.

While gathering information about you, i have discovered that you are a big fan of adult websites. You love visiting porn websites and watching exciting videos while enduring an enormous amount of pleasure. Well, i have managed to record a number of your dirty scenes and montaged a few videos, which show how you masturbate and reach orgasms.

If you have doubts, I can make a few clicks of my mouse, and all your videos will be shared with your friends, colleagues, and relatives. Considering the specificity of the videos you like to watch (you perfectly know what I mean), it will cause a real catastrophe for you.

I also have no issue at all with making them available for public access (leaked and exposed all data).
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): Under the rules of the law, you face a heavy fine or arrest.
I guess you don't want that to happen.

Let's settle it this way:

You transfer $1621 USD to me and once the transfer is received, I will delete all this dirty stuff right away. After that, we will forget about each other. I also promise to deactivate and delete all the harmful software from your devices. Trust me. I keep my word.

That is a fair deal, and the price is relatively low, considering that I have been checking out your profile and traffic for some time by now. If you don't know how to purchase and transfer Bitcoin - you can use any modern search engine.

You need to send that amount here Bitcoin wallet:
1Fx5MpQP3wH5a1cxzMNkrrByL4uS3WPcgs

(The price is not negotiable).
You have 2 days in order to make the payment from the moment you opened this email.

Do not try to find and destroy my virus! (All your data is already uploaded to a remote server).
Do not try to contact me. Various security services will not help you; formatting a disk or destroying a device will not help either, since your data is already on a remote server.

This is an APT Hacking Group. Don't be mad at me, everyone has their own work.
I will monitor your every move until I get paid.
If you keep your end of the agreement, you won't hear from me ever again.

Everything will be done fairly!
One more thing. Don't get caught in similar kinds of situations anymore in the future!
My advice: keep changing all your passwords frequently.

DAHA ÖNCE BAŞKA KULLANICILARA DA GELMİŞ. MODERATÖRLERİNİZ HEMEN SİLİN VE KULLANICIYI ENGELLEYİN DEMİŞ FAKAT BEN GÖNDERİYİ SİLDİĞİMDE KALICI OLARAK SİLDİ. KULLANICIYI NASIL ENGELLEYEBİLİRİM VE BU HERKESE GELEN VE KORKULMAMASI GEREKEN BİR MAİL MİDİR? TEŞEKKÜR EDERİM.

Adres ise şu: Re [Info] Rеρort - 6635-226278-114

Windows Ev | Diğer | Güvenlik ve gizlilik

Kilitli Soru. Bu soru Microsoft Destek Topluluğu’ndan aktarıldı. Yararlı olup olmadığını belirtmek için oy verebilirsiniz ancak yorum veya yanıt ekleyemez ya da soruyu takip edemezsiniz.

0 yorum Açıklama yok

3 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Anonim
    2023-06-15T23:36:08+00:00

    Öncelikle hızlıyanıtınız için teşekkür ederim. Benim iki önemli sorum olacak. Birincisi; mailde herhangi bir link yoktu, sadece maili açmış oldum. Bu mailden korkmalı mıyım? Ciddiye almalı mıyım?

    İkincisi ise mesajı kalıcı olarak sildiğim için engellemem mümkün olmuyor mu? Teşekkürler.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    4 kişi bu yanıtı yararlı buldu.
    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  2. Anonim
    2023-12-25T19:38:30+00:00

    Banada aynı mesaj geldi iki gün önce. Size daha sonra tekrar mail geldimi. Cevaplarmısınız

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    2 kişi bu yanıtı yararlı buldu.
    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  3. Anonim
    2023-06-15T23:24:34+00:00

    Kullanıcılarımıza yardımcı olmak için çeviri hizmeti kullanmaktayız. Lütfen dil bilgisi hatalarını affedin.

    Selam! Benim adım Ton M, bağımsız bir danışman ve Windows uzmanı. Bu tür bir posta iletisiyle ilgili deneyiminiz için üzgünüz. Ne yazık ki, internette zamanlarını boşa harcamayı seven kötü insanlar var. Bu senaryoda size yardımcı olmama izin verin.

    Günümüzde bu proaktivite değerlidir.
    Rapor etmek istemeniz güzel ve umarım birçok insan örneğinizi takip eder.

    Göndereni bildirme ve engelleme şekliniz, E-posta sağlayıcınıza bağlı olarak farklılık gösterir.

    Örneğin, Outlook.com'de ilk önce bildirmek istediğiniz e-postayı seçebilirsiniz:
    İleti > seçin Üst araç çubuğunda Kimlik Avı Bildir ve Bildir'i seçin.

    Göndereni Engelle:
    Mesajı seçin > Üst araç çubuğundan 3 noktaya tıklayın (...) > Göndereni Engelle >.

    Bu eylemi gerçekleştirdikten sonra tüm iletiler silinir ve artık posta kutunuza gelmez.

    Bu eylemleri yaparak, Outlook.com raporlardan bir rapor alır ve ardından Microsoft veya E-posta sağlayıcısı bu konuda işlem yapabilir ve daha sonra başkalarının bu raporu alması engellenebilir. Sonunda, diğer kullanıcıların da Outlook.com deneyimine yardımcı olacaksınız. :)

    Kaynak: https://support.microsoft.com/tr-tr/office/outl...

    Microsoft Office'ten Microsoft Outlook'u kullanırken posta iletilerini engellemek için şu yordamları izleyin:
    https://support.microsoft.com/tr-tr/office/post...

    Umarım bu bilgiler size yardımcı olmuştur. Başka sorularınız veya endişeleriniz varsa, lütfen benimle iletişime geçmekten çekinmeyin.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    2 kişi bu yanıtı yararlı buldu.
    0 yorum Açıklama yok