Xbox Gamebar

Anonim
2022-03-24T22:33:02+00:00

Xbox Gamebar'ı yükledim ama açılmıyor. Ayarlarda Oyun ayarları kısmı yok ve bu sayfadan Medya Özellik Paketi'ni aradığımda da bulamıyorum. Windows 10 Pro 21H2 sürümünü kullanıyorum

Windows Ev | Windows 10 | Oyun

Kilitli Soru. Bu soru Microsoft Destek Topluluğu’ndan aktarıldı. Yararlı olup olmadığını belirtmek için oy verebilirsiniz ancak yorum veya yanıt ekleyemez ya da soruyu takip edemezsiniz.

0 yorum Açıklama yok

21 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Anonim
    2022-03-28T17:09:02+00:00

    I copied the firs command from

    "# Get all the provisioned packages
    $Packages = (get-item 'HKLM:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Appx\AppxAllUserStore\Applications') | Get-ChildItem"

    to

    "Add-AppxPackage -register $PackagePath -DisableDevelopmentMode

    }"

    and hit enter. These lines showed up (I assume were successful because there weren't any error messages)

    Then I opened the regedit page and found "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\GameBar" path.

    I added these with "right click > new > Dword (32bit) Value"

    Then restarted my PC. But nothing happened when I pressed Win+G or other shortcut I assigned for Game Bar. When I looked to my settings there still wasn't gaming options.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  2. Anonim
    2022-03-28T14:46:30+00:00

    No painel do lado direito, clique com o botão direito e selecione "New > Dword (32bit) Value"

    Nomeie como "AllowAutoGameMode"

    Clique duplo sobre ele e em "Value Data" digite 1

    Em seguida crie outra "New > Dword (32bit) Value"

    Nomeie como "AutoGameModeEnabled"

    Clique duplo sobre ele e em "Value Data" digite 1

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  3. Anonim
    2022-03-28T14:45:07+00:00

    Hi,

    Great we solved a problem

    Let's keep trying to solve Gaming Options

    1 - Click Start menu and search for Windows PowerShell, open with Admin privileges.

    Copy and paste the command below and hit enter:

    Get all the provisioned packages

    $Packages = (get-item 'HKLM:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Appx\AppxAllUserStore\Applications') | Get-ChildItem

    Filter the list if provided a filter

    $PackageFilter = $args[0]

    if ([string]::IsNullOrEmpty($PackageFilter))

    {

    echo "No filter specified, attempt to re-register all provisioned apps."

    }

    else

    {

    $Packages = $Packages | where {$_.Name -like $PackageFilter}

    if ($Packages -eq $null)

    {

    echo "No provisioned apps match the specified filter."

    exit

    }

    else

    {

    echo "Registering the provisioned apps that match $PackageFilter"

    }

    }

    ForEach($Package in $Packages)

    {

    get package name & path

    $PackageName = $Package | Get-ItemProperty | Select-Object -ExpandProperty PSChildName

    $PackagePath = [System.Environment]::ExpandEnvironmentVariables(($Package | Get-ItemProperty | Select-Object -ExpandProperty Path))

    register the package

    echo "Attempting to register package: $PackageName"

    Add-AppxPackage -register $PackagePath -DisableDevelopmentMode

    }

    2 - Type the keys Win+R, when the Run window appears, type:

    regedit

    and press enter

    When opening the Registry Editor, navigate to the following path:

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\GameBar

    In the right side panel, right click and select "New > Dword (32bit) Value"

    Name it "AllowAutoGameMode"

    Double click on it and in "Value Data" type 1

    Name it "AutoGameModeEnabled"

    Double click on it and in "Value Data" type 1

    When finished, restart your Windows and test

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  4. Anonim
    2022-03-28T09:54:51+00:00

    It completed successfully. Do I need to repeat previous steps?

    Görüntü

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  5. Anonim
    2022-03-27T20:47:48+00:00

    Hi,

    Sorry for the delay to answer you

    Command Prompt presented error 0x800F081F.

    Let's go through the procedures to fix this error.

    In the start menu, type CMD and choose the option "Run as Administrator"

    Type: Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup

    and hit Enter

    Wait for the process to finish and try the command again:

    Type: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

    If you see the same error, please let me know.

    I will be here to help you

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok