You don't need to apologise. It is difficult talking across different languages.
I honestly believe your problem is something fundamentally wrong with your computer. I think we would have normally solved your problem by now, and since you have been having this trouble for some time, I think this is the reason why you have been unable to resolve it.
Since Asus is your computer manufacturer, please go to the following link and get their support software. I am hoping that this will be able to provide you with a real solution to your problem:
https://www.asus.com/tr/support/MyASUS-deeplink/
I hope this finally resolves your problem for you!
Have a lovely weekend.
**NOTE**
Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.