Covered deleted oneDrive files

Anonim
2025-05-14T19:09:40+00:00

Subject: Request to Recover Permanently Deleted Files from OneDrive

Dear Microsoft Support Team,

I hope you are doing well.

I **** writing to request assistance with recovering some important files that were permanently deleted from my OneDrive account. The files were removed from the Recycle Bin more than 30 days ago, and I **** unable to find them anywhere in my account.

Here are the details of my account:

Email address: [******@gmail.com]

Approximate date of deletion: [10/3/2025]

A lot of files

These files are very important to me, and I would greatly appreciate it if your team could check whether there is any way to recover them from your servers or backups.

Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Sincerely,

Miso hashimi

Microsoft Edge | Yükleme ve güncelleştirme | Windows 11

Kilitli Soru. Bu soru Microsoft Destek Topluluğu’ndan aktarıldı. Yararlı olup olmadığını belirtmek için oy verebilirsiniz ancak yorum veya yanıt ekleyemez ya da soruyu takip edemezsiniz.

0 yorum Açıklama yok

2 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Anonim
    2025-05-14T19:17:59+00:00

    Help please

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  2. Anonim
    2025-05-14T19:11:20+00:00

    Covered deletedoneDrive files

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok