My question about Microsoft Rewards' penalty periods

Anonim
2024-07-04T15:39:30+00:00

I know that using a bot or using a macro while earning points with Bing in Microsoft Rewards will result in the account being suspended or the points will be considered invalid and the points earned will be reduced, but I have a question: how long will these last? For example: A person used a bot on his account and received a warning in the form of a point request and a warning icon (about his point earnings being in danger), but how long does this last or when does it end?

Microsoft Edge | Sekmeler, adres çubuğu ve arama | Windows 10

Kilitli Soru. Bu soru Microsoft Destek Topluluğu’ndan aktarıldı. Yararlı olup olmadığını belirtmek için oy verebilirsiniz ancak yorum veya yanıt ekleyemez ya da soruyu takip edemezsiniz.

0 yorum Açıklama yok

5 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En Eski
  1. Anonim
    2024-07-04T16:12:56+00:00

    Hello, I'm here to help.

    This usually doesn't end. In most cases once the violation is confirmed, your Rewards account will be permanently disabled.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  2. Anonim
    2024-07-04T17:16:36+00:00

    So is there any way to fix this?

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  3. Anonim
    2024-07-05T01:57:05+00:00

    Has your account been disabled?

    If you think this is an error, you can file a complaint by submitting the form here: https://rewards.bing.com/support

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  4. Anonim
    2024-07-05T08:11:48+00:00

    No, I just wanted to ask

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok
  5. Anonim
    2024-07-05T08:59:30+00:00

    I see.

    The answer is that there is no means of restoring it if it has been disabled for violating the terms.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok