Windows 10'da Edge'de sekmeler, adres çubuğu ve arama ayarlarını yönetme
Bu tarayıcı artık desteklenmiyor.
En son özelliklerden, güvenlik güncelleştirmelerinden ve teknik destekten faydalanmak için Microsoft Edge’e yükseltin.
I know that using a bot or using a macro while earning points with Bing in Microsoft Rewards will result in the account being suspended or the points will be considered invalid and the points earned will be reduced, but I have a question: how long will these last? For example: A person used a bot on his account and received a warning in the form of a point request and a warning icon (about his point earnings being in danger), but how long does this last or when does it end?
Windows 10'da Edge'de sekmeler, adres çubuğu ve arama ayarlarını yönetme
Kilitli Soru. Bu soru Microsoft Destek Topluluğu’ndan aktarıldı. Yararlı olup olmadığını belirtmek için oy verebilirsiniz ancak yorum veya yanıt ekleyemez ya da soruyu takip edemezsiniz.
I see.
The answer is that there is no means of restoring it if it has been disabled for violating the terms.
No, I just wanted to ask
Has your account been disabled?
If you think this is an error, you can file a complaint by submitting the form here: https://rewards.bing.com/support
So is there any way to fix this?
Hello, I'm here to help.
This usually doesn't end. In most cases once the violation is confirmed, your Rewards account will be permanently disabled.