My question about Microsoft Rewards' penalty periods

Anonim
2024-07-04T15:35:51+00:00

I know that using a bot or using a macro while earning points with Bing in Microsoft Rewards will result in the account being suspended or the points will be considered invalid and the points earned will be reduced, but I have a question: how long will these last? For example: A person used a bot on his account and received a warning in the form of a point request and a warning icon (about his point earnings being in danger), but how long does this last or when does it end?

Microsoft Edge | Sekmeler, adres çubuğu ve arama | Windows 10

Kilitli Soru. Bu soru Microsoft Destek Topluluğu’ndan aktarıldı. Yararlı olup olmadığını belirtmek için oy verebilirsiniz ancak yorum veya yanıt ekleyemez ya da soruyu takip edemezsiniz.

0 yorum Açıklama yok

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Anonim
    2024-07-04T16:23:33+00:00

    Hi, I am Van. I'll be glad to assist you today.

    There is no specific timeframe for when an account will be lifted from suspension because the member who has been suspended will need to file a request to reward support to unsuspend their account. There is a slim to no chance that the account will be reinstated once Microsoft Rewards detects that the account violates its terms of service.

    Please let me know if you need any further assistance. I will be glad to assist.

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok